7 xDark™ Deluxe x86 v3.6 RG - Codename: State Of Independence. State of
Independence™ is a Special Edition of Windows 7 xDark™ Deluxe x86 based
on Windows 7 Ultimate, the Installation procedure its fully unattended .
xDark has been build using only WAIK without removing any components or
disabling any important services at all. The xDark core consists of
more than 500 .dll files modified to integrate a new and different look
into Windows 7.
In the Start Menu you will find many tools to
Edit, Tweak, Customize, Fix or Search anything you need in the System,
the xDark™ Power Tools compile everything you need to Customize your OS
to the limits making it more personal than ever and even faster, giving
you the option to edit system files just with a single right click and
supporting the full modification or creation of Windows 7 Styles with
the Integration of 7 Style Builder.
Because no components have
been removed from the Original Windows 7 ISO you will have no problems
installling new updates or integrating new languages in xDark™, if you
use a different regional language Windows 7 Ultimate offers you the
possibility to download and install it from Windows Update.
# Enjoy the power of xDark™ v3.6 RG - Installation Requirements:
* 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit
* 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM
* 16 GB available hard disk space
* DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver - Additional Installation Requirements:
* Internet access (fees may apply)
* Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
* For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
* Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
* HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
* DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
* BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
* BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
* Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM, an additional 15
GB of available hard disk space, and a processor capable of hardware
virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on
* Music and sound require audio output
- Unattended Install Procedure:
* Select Hard Disk To Install
- Unattended User Profile:
* Keyboard: United States
* Currency and Date Format: English (United States)
* Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
* UI Language: en-US - Language:
* English - Updates:
* All System Updates Integrated Till 16 October 2010 -> Total: 417
-> Except KB971033 <- Windows Activation Technologies
- ISO Info:
* Uncompressed Size: 3.79 GB
* Windows 7 Ultimate: Version 6.1 (Build 7600.20778)
* 7 xDark Deluxe x86 v3.6 RG.iso
* CRC32: B9F09842
* MD5: 0FD7099E3A14294ABB43695DEB2F3254
* SHA-1: 50F51AB6B7635EB6D9AA700AF460D743AEA9266B
* Extension: rar
* Level: Normal
* Type: LZMA
* Parts: 200 MB
* Total Parts: 19 Parts
* Total Compressed Size: 3.52 GB - Removed Components:
* No Removed Components
* Windows BackUp
* Parental Control
* Remote Registry
* Distributed Link Tracking Client
* Offline Files
* Windows Error Reporting Service
* Windows Update
* Windows Defender
* Security Center
(to enable a services type services.msc in the start menu search box
and enable it from the services manager or run the xDark Services
* Disable CEIP (Customer Experience Improvement Program):
The Windows Customer Experience Improvement Program in Windows 7 is a
completely voluntary program designed to help Microsoft improve its
operating systems over time. This program collects information about
computer hardware and how people use Windows 7.
* Speed up Windows Thumb Time-Delay:
Windows 7 has provided a cool feature with ability to preview taskbar
thumbnails whenever the mouse is hovered on the program icon. However,
you may notice that it does have some latency to display the preview
after mouse over the icon, Thumb Time-Delay has been improved to avoid
* NTFS; Disable 8.3 Names and Last Acces
Files systems create file names in 8.3 format. Disabling this option
reduces the overhead during the creation of new files or directories.
* Improve DNS Caching:
By default Windows also caches erroneous data and this can take space
of valid cache items and thus slow down your Internet access. This will
tell windows not to cache erroneous DNS data at all.
* SpeedUp Access to AVI Files:
Speeds up the access of AVI folders as well as makes the renaming and deletion of AVIs easier
* Enable Boot Optimization:
The Boot Optimization function will automatically defragment boot files
and rearrange them so that all boot files are in close proximity to one
* Allocate more Critical Threads to Increase Performance:
This Option lets Windows create more critical threads for when your
system load is high in order to improve your system's performance.
* Clear Pagefile on Shutdown: (kernel paging and Large System Cache are Disabled)
Sensitive information may be stored temporarily by some applications,
clearing the Windows paging file prevents any unsecured data from being
stored after the shutdown process.
* Unload DLLS from Memory after Use:
Remove DLL's from memory after use to free up more resources.
* Disable Network Redirector File Caching for Workstation Service:
On network computers, when data is written to a file, it is written to the cache and not immediately flushed to the redirector
* Improve Core System Performance:
This option lets drivers and system code move to disk whenever required
as sometimes more physical RAM is requiered to run an application
* Increase NTFS Performance:
The time stamp for the last accessed files and folders are updated by Windows and this update may take time.
* Enable Self-Healing Capability of NTFS File System:
In earlier version of Windows, NTFS marks the volume "dirty" upon
detecting file-system corruption and CHKDSK is required to be run by
taking the volume "offline".
With self-healing NTFS is the new
feature of Windows Vista and Windows 7, in which an NTFS worker thread
is spawned in the background which performs a localized fix-up of
damaged data structures, with only the corrupted files/folders remaining
unavailable without locking out the entire volume.
* Stop Automatic Rebooting of your System after Windows Update:
Stops automatic rebooting of the system after automatic udpates.
* Disable User Tracking:
Prevents the system from tracking the programs users run, the paths
they navigate, and the documents they open. Although somewhat helpful,
this tracking is a pontetial privacy threat.
* Show Extensions for Known File Types:
Enable to display file extensions (e.g. DOC, XLS, EXE) as part of file
names. This can help you tell disguised malicious software from normal
files. It also increases the performance of Vista folders.
* Show Hidden Files and Folders:
This is rarely required for novice users, but is very useful for
experienced users as it gives them better control over their computer.
* Always Show Menus:
By default Windows Explorer does not display the menu bar.
* Use Checkboxes to Select Items:
Adds Checkboxes to file views to make it easier to select several files
at once, wich can be useful if it is difficult for you to hold the CTRL
key while clicking to select multiple files.
* UAC disabled... make things work correctly with UAC off...
User Access Control (UAC) can be a very annoying feature. Allow
operations without administrator consent (similar to Windows XP).
* Automatic defrag changed to PerfectDisk Pro...
* Allow renaming and removing of Recycle Bin...
* Enable ClearType tuning...
* Enable addition Avalon effects...
* Enable Dreamscene...
* Search all file types...
* Windows will tell you exactly what it is doing when it is shutting down or is booting...
* Add User account 2 to control panel...
* Use Checkboxes to select items...
* Disable Windows Media Player autoupdates...
* Windows Media Player 11 (WMP11) tweaks for privacy & ease of use...
* Do not save encrypted pages to disk...
* Stop caching negative responses...
* Fast shutdown and system information in dxdiag...
* Increase RPC Packet Size...
* Increase Network Throughput...
* Force keep positive entries in DNS Cache for only 4 hours instead of the default 24 hours...
* Faster browsing with IE 9...
* Maximum simultaneous downloads for IE to 20...
* Do not prompt for open with Internet...
* Disable group policy updates on logon...
* Disable automatic restart in the event of a BSOD...
* Disable low disk space check...
* Disable info tips...
* Disable tracking of broken shortcut links...
* Disable security notification tray icon...
* Disable drive autorun...
* Disable autoplay...
* Disable remote assistance...
* Disable default hidden shares...
* Open HTA files (used for WPI) with MSHTA.EXE...
* Open NFO files with Notepad...
* Opens 16-bit apps in a separate memory space...
* xDark x86 3.6 RG Tweaks...
... and many more... # xDark Context Menu:
* Add "Take Ownership" to the right-click context menu
* Add "Open with Notepad" to the right-click context menu
* All items have an "edit.." on right-click context menu sending to notepad
* Add "Copy File Names" to Context Menu
* Add "Copy To/Move To" to the right-click context menu
* Add "Register/UnRegister Dll" to the right-click context menu
* Add and associate system files to open with Restorator to the right-click context menu
* Add "Atributes" -> Toggle Archive Atribute -> Toggle Read Only
Atribute -> Toggle Hidden Atribute -> Toggle System Atribute; to
the right-click context menu
* Add "Install" to right-click on Font Files
* Add "Appearance" to the right-click context menu
* Add "Media Info" to the right-click context menu
* Remove unlikely templates from the New menu # xDark Desktop Context Menu:
* Add "Clear Clipboard" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop"
* Add "Kill Not Responding Tasks" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop"
* Remove "Fonts" from Desktop and Other right-click context menus
* Add "Show / Hide Hidden Files" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop"
* Add "Show / Hide File Extensions" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop"
* Add "Run" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop" # xDark Computer Context Menu:
* Add "Command Prompt Here" on the right-click context-menus of Drives, Folders & My Computer
* Add "Advanced System Properties" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Calculator" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Control Panel" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Device Manager" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Control Mode" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Notepad" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Registry Editor" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Task Manager" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Services" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "System Configuration" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Add/Remove Programs" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Shutdown" to the right click menu of "Computer" # xDark Recycle Bin Context Menu:
* Add "Open xCCleaner" to the right click menu
* Add "Run xCCleaner" to the right click menu # xDark Special Context Menu:
* Copy Path
* Command Prompt
* Explore Here
* Batch Rename
* Search and Replace
* Sign Files
* Path Operations
* Select by Type
* Mount Path as Virtual Drive
* iPhone PNGs - xDark v3.6 Notes:
* xDark v3.6 Exclusive Default Theme
* xDark 4 Seasons Dark Orb Start Button
* xDark Exclusive Lights In The Dark Systems Sounds Scheme
* 3 xDark System Cursors
* xDark HD Exclusive System Icons (Almost All System Icons Are Customized)
* xDark HD Exclusive Nvidia Top Shell
* xDark Exclusive GodMode Custom Panel and GodMode Creator
* xDark HD Exclusive Wallpapers Set
* xDark HD Exclusive Dark Surrealism User account Pictures
* xDark Exlusive Integrated Shell On Top
* xDark Exclusive Lights In The Dark Edition Branding
* Hard Disk Changes to xDark HDD Default
* xDark Unwelcome Center
* xDark Gadget Gallery + Extra Black Gadgtes
* xDark Context Menu & Folder Menu
* xDark Network & Internet Optimized
* Super xDark Administrator
* AutoLogon & Boot Optimization
* xDark Power Tools
* xDark Installer Integrated
* xDark HD Graphics & 3D Experience
* and much more...
- Integrated Applications:
* Notepad 2 4.1.24 (Notepad Replacement) (tweaked)
* Foxit Reader 4.2 (tweaked)
* xDark Player 126.96.36.19931 (GOM Based) (tweaked)
* Ave Preview (tweaked)
* Microsoft Tinker 6.0.6000.16748 (tweaked)
* Microsoft Hold 'Em 6.0
* World Of Goo (tweaked)
- Integrated Applications (xDark Post Install script):
* 7Zip 9.17
* Snow Panther Winrar 3.93 (tweaked)
* DirectX June 2010
* K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 6.4.0
* Java Runtime Update 22
* HashTab 3.0
* JDownloader 0.9580
* LockHunter 1
* Flash Player 10.1.85.3 (IE)
* Flash Player 10.1.85.3 (Non-IE)
* Adobe Air 188.8.131.5290
* Adobe Shockwave Plugin 11.5
* Microsoft Silverlight 4.0.50917.0
* Gimp 2.6.11 (tweaked)
* xDark Firefox Killer 3.6.10 (tweaked)
* Driver Magician 3.51 Pro
* MicroAngelo On Display 6.1
* Ashammpoo Burning Studio 10
* PerfectDisk 11 Pro C178
* Registry WorkShop 4.3.0 (tweaked)
* Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.4.1 (tweaked)
* SPTD v174
* Windows Media Player Plus! 1.1
* Windows 7 Manager 2.0
* WinPatrol Plus 19.0.2010
* xDark CD Art Display 2.1 (tweaked)
* C++ 2010
* nET Framework 4
* Games For Windows Live 3.2
* VMware Tools 184.108.40.20647
* Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool October 2010
- Integrated Portable Applications (Advanced Configuration Tools):
є Developer Tools:
* Windows 7 Style Builder (Not Portable) (Can be Uninstalled)
* Restorator 2007 (Not Portable) (Can be Uninstalled)
* Sfx Maker (Not Portable) (Can be Uninstalled)
є Kels Bonus Pack:
* HD Info
* HD Tune
* HP USB Format Tool
* HW Monitor
* Memory Test
* Password Renew
* Windows Installer CleanUp
* Smart Services
* Windows 7 Ultimate Tweaker
є Replace System Files:
* Advanced File Copy Manager
* Media Player Background Changer
* Start Button Changer
* System File Replacer
* EasyFind Panel
є Shell Manager:
* Shell Editor
* Shell New Handler
* Rebuild Icon Cache
* Repair Windows 7
є Windows Settings:
* Device Manager
* Enable/Disable Aero
* Keyboard Settings
* Services Manager
* User Password
є CP Index:
* Access all the most important Windows 7 Functions.
- Optional Extras:
* Windows Loader 1.9.2 (Activation)
* xDark Chrome 6.0.475.1 (SRWare Iron Based)
* xDark ObjectDock 2.0
- Optional Support: (USB Drive folder in the DVD)
* HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
* Unetbootin - Windows Version 494
* Instructions and Screens
* Windows 7 USB DVD Tool Installer - Notes:
xDark v3.6 is an advanced modd for new and highly experienced users,
xDark v3.6 has been highly tweaked and configured for the best Windows 7
Experience. There are no components removed and no important services
disabled. The Installation will only ask you to select the hard disk to
install, at first logon the xDark Post Install script will install all
runtimes and basic tools and reboot automatically.
DOWNLOAD : http://hotfile.com/dl/77817117/2865950/Windows_xDark.part01.rar.html
NO PASS :